Discovering boundless natural resources with your family and friends can be exciting, and the key to a great experience is preparation.
Before you plan out a day in the forest, it is necessary to keep few key points in mind to make your trip memorable.
- Before you plan to leave, keep a track on the weather, so that you can layer your clothing accordingly. For example, if you plan to leave early in the morning, probabilities are it will get warmer as the day advances. Initially, you might need to dress up warmly ,but later on you might peel off a layer or two in the afternoon.
- No matter what the weather is, always wear comfortable, robust and water-resistant shoes with long pair of socks.
- Don’t buy new shoes right before trekking, allow some time for break-in.This helps prevent swellings and will make your tour much more enjoyable.
Below are some essentials that you must have in a bag pack.
- Plenty of water
- Light short meals such as canned food, cup noodles etc.
- Bags to collect the garbage
- Foldaway first aid kit (travel size)
- A hat and a sunscreen
- Shades or sunglasses
- Mosquito repellent
- Light-weight rain jacket(especially during monsoon)
- Map of the area travelling along with emergency numbers
- A camera to shot and capture your soothing day in wildlife.