Jungle Safari Booking
We also help you plan and book a jungle safari along with an experienced forest guide who will help you discover forest and help track other wildlife species providing you with the best exotic wildlife experience.
The population of tigers in Pench is 53. The number of sightings has doubled in the last three year, and most guests from the olive have reported seeing tigers. Our jungle drives are led by experience, professional, local naturalists and take place in each vehicle can accommodate up to six guests.
Jungle drives are managed by the forest department of the
government of Maharashtra / Madhya Pradesh
- We recommend booking at the earliest . majority of bookings are done much in advance and only very few seats are available at the last hour . any booking requests later than that are only on the basis of any last minute cancellation received by the forest department.
- When placing a booking request , please provide :
- Full name of all guests travelling.
- A copy of a valid passport photo page for each guest. In the case of Indian nationals , a copy of a valid Indian passport or driving license is acceptable.
- Guest are requested to carry their original passport (or Indian driving licence ) OR any ID proof with them at the time of the jungle drive. These are mandatory for entry into the pench national park.